Peach Cream Freeze
|Peach pie filling||22 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned peach pie filling||22 Ounce (1 can)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Crushed pineapple||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, lemon juice and almond extract. Mix these ingredients well till completely combined
2. In a large bowl, place the cream. Whip the cream well till it forms smooth peaks.
3. Add the peach mixture to the whipped cream
4. Spoon this mixture into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
5. Freeze the mixture for one or two hours till firm
6. Unmold the mixture and slice
7. Garnish with more whipped cream, chopped nuts and maraschino cherries