Zucchinied Sour Cream Squares
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rhubarb||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely diced|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely diced|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the brown sugar and margarine together.
3) Blend in the egg and vanilla, mix well.
4) Stir the flour, soda and salt together, mix well.
5) Stir into the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream.
6) Stir in the lemon peel, rhubarb and zucchini, mix well.
7) In a greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan, turn the mixture.
8) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together until crumbly and sprinkle over the batter.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
10) Allow to cool in the pan and cut into squares.
11) Serve immediately or store in an airtight container and serve when desired.