Sour Cream And Egg Casserole
|Eggs||6 , hard-cooked|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Grated onion||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||3⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Minced parsley||3 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a saucepan, place the eggs and fill enough water to cover them.
3. Bring the eggs to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Plunge the eggs in cold water until cooled down.
5. Peel the eggs and lengthwise cut eggs into half.
6. In a mixing bowl, remove the yolks and mash them.
7. Add 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, onion, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper; mix.
8. Refill egg whites with the egg yolk mixture.
9. In a shallow baking dish, place the stuffed eggs with cut side up and cover with sour cream.
10. Top the dish with dry crumbs and dot with remaining butter.
11. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
12. Serve hot.