Sour Cream Cake
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (Use 1 Package)|
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
4) Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
5) In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and soda.
6) To the butter mix, add flour mix alternately with sour cream.
7) Finally, add vanilla.
8) With wax paper, line the bottom and sides of a large greased and floured tube pan.
9) To the pan, pour the batter.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
11) Serve with whipped cream.