Sour Cream Apple Squares
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple||2 Medium, peeled, finely chopped to make 2 cups|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, make a crumbly mixture with electric mixer on low speed by combining flour, butter and brown sugar.
3) Add nuts.
4) In a 13x9-inch ungreased pan, press evenly the 2 3/4 cups of crumbly mixture.
5) To the remaining crumb mixture; add vanilla, sour cream, salt, baking soda and egg.
6) Blend them well and add apples.
7) Spoon the mixture over crumb mixture in the pan.
8) bake for 25-35 minutes or until skewer inserted in the mixture comes out clean.
9) Top with whipped cream and serve.
Calories 528 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.7 mg21.2%
Sodium 331.4 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 50.8 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet