Sour Cream Apple Squares
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple||2 Medium, peeled, finely chopped to make 2 cups|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, make a crumbly mixture with electric mixer on low speed by combining flour, butter and brown sugar.
3) Add nuts.
4) In a 13x9-inch ungreased pan, press evenly the 2 3/4 cups of crumbly mixture.
5) To the remaining crumb mixture; add vanilla, sour cream, salt, baking soda and egg.
6) Blend them well and add apples.
7) Spoon the mixture over crumb mixture in the pan.
8) bake for 25-35 minutes or until skewer inserted in the mixture comes out clean.
9) Top with whipped cream and serve.