Semi-Sweet Sour Cream Wafers
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Line a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
2) Preheat at 400° F.
3) Cream together the butter, shortening, and sugar till light and fluffy.
4) Add in the vanilla and egg and beat well.
5) Stir in the sour cream.
6) Combine and sift the flour, soda, salt, and nutmeg.
7) Add into the creamed mix and blend well.
8) Stir in the chocolate.
9) Firmly pack dough into the prepared pan.
10) Refrigerate for several hours.
11) Slice the loaf lengthwise into thirds.
12) Cut each third into 1/8 inch thick slices.
13) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
14) Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
15) Goes great with ice cream!