Sour Cream Cookies
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Small, beaten|
|Sour cream||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Lemon, rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them thoroughly.
4) Add the lemon rind, baking soda, sour cream, flavoring and vanilla, stirring them in.
5) Add flour and make a dough, soft in consistency.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Place the balls on the sheet drop by drop with the aid of a spoon.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately or until they become pale cream in color..
9) Serve as required.