Bratwurst In Sour Cream Bratwurst Mit Sahnensosse
|Bratwurst /Two packages, 1 pound each knockwurst||24 Ounce, cooked (Two 12 Ounce Each Packages)|
|Onions||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (8 Ounce Carton)|
|Hot buttered noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Take a large skillet and brown the sausages properly from all sides in butter or margarine. Remove the sausages and keep aside.
2. In the same skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onion slices until tender.
3. Add flour and salt. Mix well.
4. Add apple cider and cook until bubbly. Return sausages to skillet and cover the pan.
5. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, add sour cream and gradually mix in 1 cup of the hot sauce.
7. Add mixture into skillet and cook until sauce is hot. Donâ€™t boil.
8. Serve with hot buttered noodles.