Summer Squash With Dill Sour Cream
|Summer squash||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh dill||1 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Wash squash.
2) Cut squash, on the diagonal, into slices 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add squash, salt, pepper, and snipped dill to skillet; toss lightly to combine.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat, 12 to 15 minutes, or just until squash is tender.
6) Stir occasionally.
7) Drain squash, if necessary.
8) Turn the cooked squash into serving dish.
9) Spoon sour cream over squash.
10) Top with dill sprigs and sprinkle little paprika.
11) Serve hot.