Fish in Sour Cream
|Swordfish||1 1⁄2 Pound, frozen (1 Package)|
|Halibut steak/Swordfish/1 pound package frozen fillets, thawed||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|String beans/1 no. 2 can white potatoes, drained||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Cooked string beans/One no. 2 can white potatoes, drained||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), peeled|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), peeled, minced|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, peeled (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Season the fish with salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, spread 1 tablespoon oil, place the fish and then spread rest of the oil over the fish.
3) Then add all the vegetables over the fish.
4) In a bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
5) Pour the sour cream mixture over the vegetables and sprinkle with the paprika.
6) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 642 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.3%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150.7 mg50.2%
Sodium 405.6 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 74 g147.7%
Vitamin A 47.6% Vitamin C 48.5%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet