Fish In Sour Cream
|Swordfish||1 1⁄2 Pound, frozen (1 Package)|
|Halibut steak/Swordfish/1 pound package frozen fillets, thawed||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|String beans/1 no. 2 can white potatoes, drained||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Cooked string beans/One no. 2 can white potatoes, drained||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), peeled|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), peeled, minced|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, peeled (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Season the fish with salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, spread 1 tablespoon oil, place the fish and then spread rest of the oil over the fish.
3) Then add all the vegetables over the fish.
4) In a bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
5) Pour the sour cream mixture over the vegetables and sprinkle with the paprika.
6) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.