Orange Horseradish Cream
|Creme fraiche||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White horseradish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained and prepared|
|Orange zest||2 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a bowl, mix together crème fraiche, mayonnaise, horseradish, orange zest, and mustard.
2) Take another bowl and beat heavy cream in it until it reaches a soft peak stage.
3) Mix the whipped cream with the crème fraiche mixture using a rubber spatula.
4) Stir in sugar, salt, and pepper.
5) Use as required or cover and store in refrigerator for up to 4 hours.