Steak With Sour Cream
|Boneless round steak||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 2 inch pieces|
|Beef bouillon cubes||1 , crushed|
|Onion||1 , peeled, sliced|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Season the steak pieces with salt and pepper
2) In a slow cooker, add the seasoned steak with the onion, bouillon cube and 1/2 cup water.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Remove the steak and keep warm.
5) In a bowl, blend the flour and 1/4 cup water, then pour into the slow cooker.
6) Cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
7) Then stir in the sour cream and turn off the heat.
8) Pour sauce over the steak and serve immediately.