Ginger Cream Log
|Ginger nut biscuits||10 Ounce (275 Gram Packet)|
|Cream||3⁄4 Pint, whipped stiffly (450 Milliliter)|
|Stem ginger||1 Ounce, drained and chopped into slivers (25 Gram)|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, chopped (25 Gram)|
1) In the sherry, dip biscuits and spread them with whipped cream.
2) Sandwich the biscuits together in a row so to form a log until half of the whipped cream is used up.
3) Use small pieces of stem ginger to insert into the cream.
4) With the remaining cream, cover the log.
5) Decorate with chopped walnuts and keep in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
6) Cut and serve cold.