Saffron Cream Sauce
|Chicken stock/Lamb / herbed stock||6 Tablespoon|
|Saffron strands||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Double cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a microwavable jug, drop the saffron strands along with the stock and microwave uncovered for 1 minute
2) Allow the saffron strands to rest but give it a couple of quick stirs in between.
3) Fold in the cream and microwave uncovered for 1 1/2 more minutes.
4) Next, add in the egg yolk and quickly whisk the creamy saffron mixture, add salt, pepper before microwaving uncovered for 30 seconds on MEDIUM.
5) Serve the Saffron Cream Sauce as a main dish.