Brussels Sprouts With Sour Cream
|Brussels sprouts||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Peel the sprouts and rinse them.
2) Boil a large pan of water and add the sprouts and salt.
3) Boil once again and cook for about 5 minutes, till the sprouts have tendered.
4) In a colander, drain well.
5) Into the sour cream, stir the nutmeg.
6) Put the sprouts back in the saucepan and toss them over medium heat for a few minutes. This will completely dry them.
7) Pour in the sour cream and over gentle heat, toss the sprouts for about 1 minute.
8) Serve right away.