Brussels Sprouts With Sour Cream
|Brussels sprouts||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Teaspoon, freshly grated|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Peel the sprouts and rinse them.
2) Boil a large pan of water and add the sprouts and salt.
3) Boil once again and cook for about 5 minutes, till the sprouts have tendered.
4) In a colander, drain well.
5) Into the sour cream, stir the nutmeg.
6) Put the sprouts back in the saucepan and toss them over medium heat for a few minutes. This will completely dry them.
7) Pour in the sour cream and over gentle heat, toss the sprouts for about 1 minute.
8) Serve right away.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1207 Calories from Fat 830
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g145.5%
Saturated Fat 54.7 g273.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.2 mg79.7%
Sodium 6352.6 mg264.7%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 26.9 g107.6%
Sugars 32.5 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 155.7% Vitamin C 971.1%
Calcium 80.4% Iron 58.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet