Chicken Livers In Sour Cream
|Chicken fat/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bottled gravy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed rosemary||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a skillet heat chicken fat. Add gravy sauce and onion and stir for 5 minutes.
2) Mix chicken livers to it, sprinkle salt, pepper, and rosemary on top.
3) Stir occasionally and cool until livers browned for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain mushrooms and keep aside the liquid.
5) Mix cornstarch with liquid. Pour on the livers. Stir and cook till thick.
6) Add mushrooms and sour cream and cook covered for 5 minutes.
7) Sprinkle parsley on top. Serve with hot rice.