Sour Cream Macaroni Casserole
|Elbow macaroni||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Canned chopped mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped stuffed olives||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned tuna/1 cup diced cooked ham/chicken/other meat||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttered soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Cook macaroni and drain water.
3) In a skillet heat butter for 2 or 3 minutes and cook onion, mushrooms, and green pepper in it.
4) Mix to macaroni with remaining ingredients, excluding last 2.
5) Blend well and transfer to shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
6) Before serving, sprinkle crumbs and paprika on top.