Coffee Cream Budapest Style
|Whipping cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ripe cherries||8 Ounce|
1. In a bowl, whisk the cream, confectioner's sugar and vanilla extract until stiff
2. Dissolve coffee in water, let cool and then beat it into the cream
3. Separate the yolks and whites and beat the egg whites till stiff.
4. Fold it into the cream
5. Add the yolks to into the cream and beat well
6. Divide the cherries between four individual glasses and reserve about twelve for garnish
7. Spoon coffee cream to glasses and chill for half an hour.
8. Garnish with reserved cherries and serve.