Beans In Sour Cream
|Green beans||1 Pound|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seeds/Dill seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Fresh Coarse Variety)|
1) Trim beans and slice crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2) Preheat oven at 350°F
3) Boil salted water in a pan and cook beans for 5 minutes. Drain.
4) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, caraway or dill seeds, and nutmeg into sour cream and blend.
5) Toss beans and the dressing together.
6) Grease an ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
7) In a pan, melt butter and toss bread crumbs in it.
8) In a dish transfer beans and coat with bread crumbs.
9) Bale beans for 15-20 minutes till crisp and brown.
10) Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 939 Calories from Fat 659
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.5%
Saturated Fat 45.6 g228.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 188.8 mg62.9%
Sodium 745.7 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.1 g76.3%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 15 g29.5%
Vitamin A 43.6% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet