|Milk||4 1⁄2 Liter|
1. Let the milk to stand covered for 24 hours in winter or for 12 hours in simmer.
2. Into a saucepan pour it and slowly heat but do not allow to boil.
3. The slower the milk is heated, the better.
4. As soon as small rings and undulations appear on the surface the scalding process is complete and the pan should be taken off the heat.
5. Place the pan in a cool place after covering it.(the refrigerator during summer) and leave until the following day.
6. Into a container skim the clotted cream off and refrigerate.
7. Do not freeze.