Semi Sweet Sour Cream Wafers
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), firmly packed|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped (1 Package)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend butter, shortening and sugar until creamy and frothy.
3. Put vanilla and eggs and blend more.
4. Sieve flour, soda, salt and nutmeg.
5. Put sour cream and sifted mixture in the creamed mixture and blend thoroughly.
6. Put chocolate and stir.
7. Take a 10x5x3inch loaf pan and line it with waxed paper.
8. Put the dough in the pan and refrigerate overnight.
9. Divide the loaf into three equal pieces.
10. Divide every piece in slices with 1/3 inch thickness.
11. Take ungreased baking sheets, put the slices on it and bake for 8 minutes.
12. Serve with tea/ coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5449 Calories from Fat 1858
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 211 g325.2%
Saturated Fat 102.6 g512.9%
Trans Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 432.5 mg144.2%
Sodium 2520.5 mg105%
Total Carbohydrates 853 g284.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.3%
Sugars 507 g
Protein 55 g109.3%
Vitamin A 55.7% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 119.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet