Fillet Of Cod With Wine And Cream
|Shallots||3 , peeled, chopped|
|Button mushrooms||6 , washed sliced|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Cod fillets||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen, 4 Pieces, 450 Gram)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1) Take an ovenproof casserole
dish and add shallots and mushrooms in the bottom of the pan.
2) Season with a dash of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Top with cod fillets and drizzle wine.
4) Take a cling film, cover the dish, and cook for 5-6 minutes on power, turn the dish once while cooking.
5) Arrange the fish on top of a plate and keep aside.
6) Blend in cream to the stock and cook without covering for 4 minutes on power or until the stock thickens.
7) Add the fish fillets to the sauce and reheat on power for a minute or two.
8) Serve immediately.