Pineapple And Raspberry Cream
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Raspberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed and well drained if frozen|
|Kirsch/Light rum||1 Tablespoon|
|Coarsely crushed peanut brittle||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cut the pineapples in half and leave the crown as such to prepare pineapple shells.
2) Cut large pineapple pieces into small ones and remove the central tough, woody core.
3) Place a nylon strainer over a bowl and drain the pineapple pieces in it.
4) Whisk the cream with the sugar until they stay upright.
5) Gently crush the raspberries and mix into the cream saving some of the raspberries for decoration.
6) Reserve some pineapple pieces, and then add the rest into the cream mixture with the kirsch.
7) Take a plastic container and put the mixture into it.
8) Wrap this and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9) Arrange the dessert by first mixing half of the crushed peanut brittle into the cream mixture.
10) Add more sugar to this if required.
11) Pour this mixture into the pineapple shells.
12) Serve immediately after decorating with the reserved fruit and crushed peanut brittle.