|Chopped china grass||6 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||3 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Add 3/4 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
2. Boil the milk and add the China grass and sugar.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature and then add the vanilla essence.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl and put to set in the refrigerator.
5. Just before serving, beat up the lightly set cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.06%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.3 mg0.1%
Sodium 10.7 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.6%
Sugars 31.1 g
Protein 0.68 g1.4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet