1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt and feta cheese until smooth.
2. Add the dried cranberries and mix well.
3. Lay one tortilla wrap flat and spread evenly with enough mixture to almost cover the entire surface, leaving a border of about an inch of space around the edges.
4. Roll up tortilla wrap tightly. Seal ends securely with fingers.
5. And refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
1. Slice wraps from one end, into round slices about half an inch thick.
2. Repeat with remaining tortilla swirl.
3. Serve cold or room temperature and Refrigerate any leftovers.