Roasted Cranberry & Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
|Bread slices||2 Large (Italian Batard Bread)|
|Brie cheese||1 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Cranberry sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (softened)|
1. Brush one side of each bread slice with butter. This is the side that is going to face the grill.
2. Smear the brie and roasted cranberries onto the side of the bread that is not buttered.
3. Top with the other buttered bread slice.
4. Heat a skillet on medium high heat before placing the sandwich on it.
5. Grill the sandwich for 2 minutes on one side before flipping it.
6. Serve the cheese oozing cranberry brie sandwich straight form the grill.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv