Cranberry And Juniper Glazed Pork
|Pork leg||1 (boneless)|
|Cranberry sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Juniper berries||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Fresh parsley||3 (for garnish)|
1. Preheat oven 190°C, 375°F
2. Cook pork as per the instructions on pack.
3. In another bowl mix cranberry sauce, seasoning and juniper berries.
4. Check at least 20 minutes before the completion of cooking time.
5. Spoon the glaze and cook uncovered.
6. Pour in a warm serving plate.
7. Pour the remaining meat juices in the leftover glaze.
9. Serve Cranberry and Juniper Glazed Pork with wine.