Cranberry Pineapple Fluff
|Cranberry juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Unsweetened crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
1) In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry juice and honey together
2) Soften the gelatin in the juice for 5 minutes, then stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a medium bowl, turn the mixture and refrigerate until thickened.
4) Then beat the mixture until fluffy, then fold in the pineapple and mix thoroughly.
5) Spoon the mixture equally in 6 dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
6) Garnish each serving of the Cranberry Pineapple Fluff with a grape, if desired and serve.
Calories 91 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.7 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.71%
Sugars 21.6 g
Protein 2 g4.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 40.6%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 0.27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet