1) In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry juice and honey together
2) Soften the gelatin in the juice for 5 minutes, then stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a medium bowl, turn the mixture and refrigerate until thickened.
4) Then beat the mixture until fluffy, then fold in the pineapple and mix thoroughly.
5) Spoon the mixture equally in 6 dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
6) Garnish each serving of the Cranberry Pineapple Fluff with a grape, if desired and serve.