|Herb seasoned bread stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Lea & perrins worcestershire sauce||5 Teaspoon, divided|
|Ham steaks||2 (Ready-to-eat, 1/2 inch thick)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. Spread 1 teaspoon of LEA & PERRINS on both sides of each steak.
3. In a 2-quart oven-to-table casserole or baking dish place one ham steak.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5. Top the steak with the stuffing.
6. Cover with the other steak.
7. Bake the ham for 45 to 60 minutes until heated through.
8. Take the casserole straight to the table, using oven mitts while removing it from the oven.