|Herb seasoned bread stuffing||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Lea & perrins worcestershire sauce||5 Teaspoon, divided|
|Ham steaks||2 (Ready-to-eat, 1/2 inch thick)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. Spread 1 teaspoon of LEA & PERRINS on both sides of each steak.
3. In a 2-quart oven-to-table casserole or baking dish place one ham steak.
4. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
5. Top the steak with the stuffing.
6. Cover with the other steak.
7. Bake the ham for 45 to 60 minutes until heated through.
8. Take the casserole straight to the table, using oven mitts while removing it from the oven.
Calories 655 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1499.9 mg62.5%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.2%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 36 g72.1%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 22.2% Iron 32%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet