Cranberry Star Mould
|Orange-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages Of 3 Ounces Each)|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned crushed pineapple can||8 3⁄4 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Ginger ale||14 Ounce (2 Bottles, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Canned orange and grapefruit sections||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine together the cranberry sauce and gelatin.
2) Heat the mixture, stirring well till it is almost boiling and the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Add the undrained pineapple and ginger ale and stir well.
4) Once the fizzing has stopped, pour the mixture into a 5 1/2 cup star mold.
5) Chill till the mixture is set.
6) Onto a decorative serving platter, unmold the Cranberry Star Mold.
7) Garnish with greens and the orange and grapefruit sections. Place a few whole cranberries in the center of the Mold if preferred.
8) Serve while still chilled. Best when served as a dessert.