|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Add the margarine and then cut it in with the help of a pastry blender till the mixture appears like fine crumbs.
4) Add the beaten egg. Mix well.
5) Into a 7x11-inches pan, pat over half the mixture.
6) Over the mixture, spread the cranberry sauce.
7) Over the sauce, crumble the remaining mixture.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
9) Cut into squares or bars and serve as warm.