|Canned crushed pineapple||9 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Cup)|
|Canned pineapple slices||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (No. 2 1/2 Can)|
|Cherry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unpared orange||1 Small, quartered, seeded; and ground|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broken california walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Drain and reserve the syrups from the crushed and sliced pineapple, then level up with water to 2 cups.
2) In a saucepan, mix the sugar and gelatin together, then stir in the syrup mixture.
3) Stir and heat until the sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
4) Blend in the lemon juice and refrigerate until slightly firm.
5) Stir in the ground cranberries and orange, crushed pineapple, walnuts and chopped celery.
6) In 8-9 individual molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
7) Unmold over the pineapple rings on top of lettuce leaves.
8) Garnish with the mayonnaise and little lettuce leaves, then serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2294 Calories from Fat 684
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.9%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 557.7 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 391 g130.3%
Dietary Fiber 28 g112%
Sugars 340.1 g
Protein 15 g30.4%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C 319.5%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet