Molded Cranberry Waldorfs
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 Pint (1 Bottle / 2 Cups)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped unpared apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broken california walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a pan, bring 7 cups cranberry-juice cocktail to a boil and stir in the gelatin, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the salt and remaining juice, refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the celery, nuts and apple, mix well.
4) In 6 individual molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold in individual serving plates and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1039 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.8%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1015.8 mg42.3%
Total Carbohydrates 164 g54.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 146.4 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 439.4%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet