Molded Cranberry Waldorfs
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 Pint (1 Bottle / 2 Cups)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped unpared apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Broken california walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a pan, bring 7 cups cranberry-juice cocktail to a boil and stir in the gelatin, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the salt and remaining juice, refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the celery, nuts and apple, mix well.
4) In 6 individual molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold in individual serving plates and serve immediately.