|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||1 Pound (1 Can / 2 Cups)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||9 Ounce (1 Can / 1 Cup)|
|Broken california walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing the bowl over another bowl with hot water
3. Allow to cool
4. Meanwhile, mix the whole cranberry sauce, the crushed pineapple, California walnuts and the lemon juice.
5. Add these ingredients to the cooling gelatin.
6. Mix well and pour the gelatin into a 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish
7. Chill till firm or set
8. Serve cold on individual dishes lined with lettuce leaves and lemon wedges