Cranberry Pecan Granola
|Old fashioned oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Maple syrup/Maple flavored syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat chex cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweetened dried cranberries||6 Ounce (1 1 /3 Cups)|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats and pecans
3. In another bowl, mix the juice concentrate, the syrup, cinnamon, and oil till well mixed.
4. Drizzle this mix over the oats and pecan mixture and stir well.
5. Add in the cereal to the mixture and stir again
6. Tip the mixture on to 2 large cookie sheets or in 2 (15 x 10 x 1-inch) pans
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes while stirring the granola mixture frequently.
8. Change the position of the cooking sheets once halfway during the cooking process until the granola is cooked through.
9. Add the half the cranberries to each half of the granola
10. Set aside to cool
11. Serve cold.