1. In a sauce pan, add water, cranberries, orange peel, cinnamon stick and sugar.
2. Place the sauce pan over medium-high heat for about 10-15 minutes until the cranberries burst.
3. Strain the liquid in a jar and place in refrigerator to chill.
4. Fill glass 1/4 full with cranberry juice and pour in champagne to fill almost to the top. Drizzle orange liqueur over top.
5. Garnish with remaining cranberries to serve.
This video is a creation of amateurkitchen. You can visit amateurkitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
Cool and sizzling drinks are great to beat out heat and even rock the most happening party. Here is a recipe to make Cranberry Bellini out of fresh cranberry extracts, orange extract and other drinks in a simple way. Enjoy the occasion with this chill drink!