|Ready to cook torn turkey||16 Pound|
|Fresh cranberries||1 Pound|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small bread cubes||4 Quart|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Turkey broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Follow the Modern Method of Roasting Turkey to prepare the turkey for roasting.
2. Use Accent to dust the cavity.
3. Take a sauce pan, add sugar and chopped cranberries and bring the mixture to boil. Take off from heat.
4. Use melted butter to moist bread crumbs. Mix with raisins, cranberries, lemon rind, seasonings and broth and blend well.
5. Stuff the turkey, truss it and roast.
6. Serve hot.