|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry thyme/Thyme||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease the cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
2. In a bowl pour in the olive oil, add in the thyme and mix together.
3. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients – flour, whole wheat flour, semolina, baking powder, salt, sugar and yeast.
4. Add in the thyme mixture to the flour mixture. Pour in the canola oil.
5. Add in the water gradually while kneading the dough. The dough should be a bit on the soft side, makes it easier to work with.
6. Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1/4 of an inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter of any shape.
7. In a greased pan, lay the thyme crackers and bake for 30 minutes in the oven at 450 degrees F.
8. Serve Thyme Crackers with mint tea and enjoy!