1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg, and mix in the coconut oil. Combine with the dry ingredients.
5. Add enough water to allow dough ball to hold together.
6. Place dough ball on a cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and roll out to roughly 1/4-inch or less thickness.
7. Cut the roll into pieces. Pierce with fork. Place the roll over parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Serve chicken crackers with fruit juice.