Gluten-Free Sesame Crackers
|Almond flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment and set aside.
6. Place the dough over parchment sheet.
7. Place another parchment sheet on top.
8. Roll out the dough flat and thin with a rolling pin.
9. Cut into two inches square.
10. Place it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
11. Take the crackers out and let it cool.
12. Serve with your favourite dip.