1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment and set aside.
6. Place the dough over parchment sheet.
7. Place another parchment sheet on top.
8. Roll out the dough flat and thin with a rolling pin.
9. Cut into two inches square.
10. Place it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
11. Take the crackers out and let it cool.