1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter slowly little by little to make it into a smooth ball.
5. Sprinkle flour on a wooden cutting board and knead the prepared oat ball.
6. Take a large baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
7. Sprinkle oatmeal on top of it and press it slowly until it is a firm thin layer using a rolling pin if required.
8. Using a knife divide the rolled oats into 8 equal portions.
9. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.