Graham Cracker Cake
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Sifted)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder and blend with graham cracker crumbs.
3. In a container of food processor, blend eggs, milk, shortening, vanilla and sugar by running the GRIND blade for about 20 seconds, until the ingredients get smooth.
4. Stop the motor and push ingredients towards blade using rubber spatula.
5. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until the dry ingredients get moistened.
6. Pour the mixture into 2 floured and well- greased 8 -inch layer pans.
7. Bake in oven for about 18 - 20 minutes.
8. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes by placing it on a rack.
9. Serve Graham cracker cake after topping with pineapple slices.