Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
|Graham crackers||18 , quartered|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in 1/4 cup of graham crackers at a time.
3) Using the Puree blade, blend the crackers for about 15 seconds till they turn into fine crumbs.
4) Transfer the crumbs to a bowl. Repeat the same with the remaining crackers.
5) Into the bowl of cracker crumbs, add in butter or margarine and sugar. Mix well.
6) Take a 9-inch pie plate and pack the cracker crumbs into the sides and bottom of the plate.
7) Bake the crust for about 5 minutes.
8) Chill before spooning in with the filling.
9) Serve the Graham Cracker Crumb Crust filled with a dessert filling of your choice, topped with whipped cream.