Honey Graham Crackers
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take the first 5 ingredients and mix them well.
2) Take the bowl and cream the margarine. Add brown sugar, vanilla extract and honey. Mix them well.
3) Add the flour mixture and skim milk. Shape the dough into a flat rectangle.
5) Cover the dough and chill for 2 hours. Divide the dough over the two ungreased cookie sheets.
6) Roll on the baking sheets to make 12x10 inch rectangles.
7) Cut them into 5x2inch rectangles.
8) Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
9) Take away the crackers from the oven and allow them to cool.
10) Serve the crackers when they are cold enough.