|Wheat crackers||20 (triangle shaped)|
|Yellow cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Orange cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|White cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Keep the crackers on a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle the yellow cheese over the crackers first.
4. Sprinkle the orange cheese over the yellow cheese.
5. Finally, top with the white cheese on the very tips.
6. Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese melts and is hot and bubbly.
7. Serve immediately with salsa or guacamole.
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.1 mg11%
Sodium 385.9 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 11 g22.3%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 33.6% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet