|Wheat crackers||20 (triangle shaped)|
|Yellow cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Orange cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|White cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Keep the crackers on a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle the yellow cheese over the crackers first.
4. Sprinkle the orange cheese over the yellow cheese.
5. Finally, top with the white cheese on the very tips.
6. Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese melts and is hot and bubbly.
7. Serve immediately with salsa or guacamole.