Herb Cracker Snacks
|Oyster crackers||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dry cultured buttermilk blend||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, place oyster crackers.
3) In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle oil mixture over crackers;
6) Toss the crackers gently to coat with oil.
7) In ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan spread the mixture evenly.
8) Bake at 300°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
9) Let the snack mix cool completely.
10) In a tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
11) Serve the snack mix at teatime.