Graham Cracker Maple Slice
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten slightly|
|Graham wafers||25 , broken in chunks|
|Marshmallows/2 cups tiny marshmallows||14 , quartered|
|Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Maple syrup flavored butter icing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use As Required)|
1. In a large sauce pan, place water and bring to boil.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, eggs, salt and butter and mix well.
3. Place over hot water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Remove from sauce pan and add place in a large bowl.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Spread uniformly in an 8 inch x 10 inch pan and press gently.
7. Refrigerate till service or for minimum 2 hours in freezer and 1 hour in refrigerator .
8. Ice with maple flavoured butter icing. Cut into slices and serve with maple sauce/ maple syrup if desired.