Spiced Graham Cracker Crust
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (About 20 Squares)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soft or melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In 9 or 10-inch pie plate mix combining all ingredients thoroughly with fingers.
2. Alternately if a fork or pastry blender is used, mix in a bowl and transfer to pie plate.
3. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and around sides of pie plate.
4. Bake in 350°f oven 8 minutes.
5. Let it cool for about 20-30 minutes.
6. Serve the Spiced Graham Cracker Crust after freezing in case making an ice cream pie or as desired.