Graham Cracker Crust
|Fine graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine togethe rhte sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix well.
3) Into a 9-inch pie plate, press the mixture firmly.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 6 to 8 minutes, till the edges are brown in color. Cool.
5) In case an unbaked crust is prefrred, instead of baking, simple chill for about 45 minutes.
6) Use the Graham Cracker Crust as preferred.