Whole Wheat Crackers
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Corn oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
3.Mix together corn oil and water .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
5.Place the dough on a floured board and knead until it no longer sticks to your fingers.
6. Use a rolling pin lightly dusted with flour, to roll dough out into a large square approximately 1/8 inch thick.
7.Sprinkle with sesame seeds evenly over dough and roll seeds lightly into surface of dough with rolling pin.
8. Cut into 2-inch squares of the rolled dough.
9.On greased or Teflon cookie sheets, place squares, well spaced,
10. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
11. Let cool out of the oven prior to removing from cookie sheet.
12.Store in an airtight container.
13. Serve with dips and sauces.